Licensed: Air Conditioning Refrigeration Mechanic with Minimum Gas Fitter 2
- 313A – C of Q Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic certification required
- Minimum of 5 year experience required
- Mechanics must be able to work flexible hours
Range of work:
- HVAC – Commercial, Institutional and Residential
- Refrigeration – Commercial walk-in coolers and freezers, grocery display cases, reach-in coolers
- Trouble shooting
- Service and Repairs
- Preventative Maintenance and installation of the following systems (but not limited too):
- Air conditioning units
- Ductless units
- Hydronic Boiler systems
- Heat pumps
- Hot water heaters
- In-floor heating
- Zoning systems (VVT,VAV and By Pass systems)
KRB Mechanical is a well-established North Bay company that started in 1991 with a solid reputation and positive working environment. We offer several benefits after the probation period of 3 months. Wages are negotiable based on experience.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 50 A Venture Crescent North Bay P1A 0E5.
For further information call 705-494-7271.